Where the Action is
Or just Relax!!!!
Wild and narrow Gorges complete with old Stone bridges.
Ancient Castles and historically significant Churches are close by in Loco, Russo,
The UNESCO World Heritage in Bellinzona.
Architecture: Houses and churches designed by the famous architect Mario Botta.
Charm.Old Towns invite you with excellent shopping opportunities, Locarno+Ascona.
For an easy way to explore the mountain splendors there
are several chair lifts and Funiculars available. Mount Generoso, Mt. Tamaro, Alpe Salei, etc.
- Camellias in Flowers in
- Several picturesque Waterfalls, the best ex. found close by is in the Davona Valley.
- Palm gardens in Locarno and
Brisago, only 2 of many walking choices available.
- The local cottage industr. Pottery and granite carvings here are among the
- Museums: The local Museum at Onserone or the old Mill Museum in Loco is close by.
- The new Lido Locarno, a true recreational,
sports and well-being oasis+thermal pool
Copyright (C) 2002-2016 Casa ai Mulini - Ticino